Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween and Vixen too!


Hi everyone! Since Halloween is this week Wednesday, I thought I'd share a card that I made using the large square scalloped die from Spellbinders. The stamps are from Hero Arts but it's from my own stash.
We are expecting a really big shipment from Spellbinders anyday now.
The 2nd card I made is from the Vixen alphaset from Quickutz. We have several sets left in the store and they are on sale. Although I've never looked at the set, once I took it out of the box and played with it, I was really impressed. This is really a cute
set to have. It comes with everything including the rub-ons for those cute eyelashes and a little red purse. I'm going to make more cards with the rest of the set and I will post them as I finish them.
Have a great week!

No comments: