Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scrap Pink Kit

I made a card today using the new "Scrap Pink" kit from Sizzix. The coloring is a little off in the photo but it really is a nice pink color. The background paper is metallic foil and I used all the dies from the kit except the little flower on the ribbon and the word "hope". Ribbon and flower is glittered using the Doodlebug glitter from the store. Flower die is the new Flowers and Vines by Dena and the letters are cut from Baby Says Yeah.
Almost forgot to mention that the scallop square is Spellbinders nestabilities. I just noticed that you can see my reflection in the metallic

paper. Ha!
Here's a photo of the kit. It contains quite a bit of dies.
I'm working on some other cards with this kit and I'll post them when I'm finished.

1 comment:

Domestic Disaster said...

I'm thinking of buying this kit, and can't find any info on what exactly the measurements are of the finished ribbon....the large one...could you please tell me? You can email me via my blog...thanks a million!