Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Easter cards

Hi everyone! I know Easter is coming up this weekend but I wanted to post a couple cards that I made on Saturday. The first card is one of the $1 stamps which I colored and glittered with Stickles glitter glue. Scallop circle and classic circle are Spellbinders dies and Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
Pretty simple card to make.

The second card is made from the Sizzlets Easter set from Sizzix. The cracked egg is an original die from Sizzix. The embossing folder is once again Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug. I

love this embossing folder! And the card is actually pink but somehow looks lavender in the photo.
Stop by the store and check out new products that we ordered from CHA.
Happy Monday!!!


2 comments:

Just Me ஐ said...

Great job on those Easter cards.

Jen - a "Spice Angel" said...

Oh My!!! I am just loving all these cute cards you are coming up with, sister!!! I love that CB background. It just adds to the card with little effort, ya?! These are both sooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Jen