Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Card samples


Here's a couple of card samples that I made using the Sizzix workshop sheets that they sent us. I did change a couple of things since I didn't have the dies I'm suppose to use.
We have the die in the store to cut out this invitation using our Prestige machine.
The flowers are from the new Build A Lilac die. I didn't have the new leaf die so I used this swirl die to place the flowers. On the invitation, I used the Sizzlet photo corners in the center.





This second card is actually a rolodex card die that was just released.
The Locket, Heart die is also a new release for this year. You can't really see it in the photo but there is glitter over the white part that covers the red heart.
The samples will be at the store so you can see them.
G'night!

No comments: