Saturday, April 12, 2008

Love Bugs workshop

Hi everyone! Last week Saturday, we had a workshop using the new Love Bugs die set from Sizzix. We made a little mini scrapbook using the super jumbo scallop tag which is now discontinued, but it is still my favorite tag. The ladies had so much fun and I will post the pictures on another post as I still have to upload them to my computer.

The first picture is the cover page. All the dies are from Sizzix. The stamp is Hero Arts.



These photos were taken during our trip to CHA this past February. I still need to do my journaling so I don't forget when and where the pictures were taken.


And lastly, we will be having a make-it take-it on May 3rd with our Sizzix representative. Visit the store for more details. If you are planning to attend that day, please sign up early since we will only have X amount of kits.
Not sure how many yet. Hope you're all having a great weekend! I know I'm busy prepping for another make-it take-it next weekend.















1 comment:

Denise said...

Those are so cute! I was in there that day shopping, and saw the fun everyone was having making those tags. I need to attend one of your classes.