Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a nice surprise!


OMG!!! Doesn't this look delicious? One of our customers Michele, bought this new Sizzix cupcake holder die and then came back to the store couple days later to give us some cupcakes that she made. See that chocolate flower on top of the cupcake? I had to chew very slowly so I could make the cupcake last. Thanks for bringing them by the store Michele!!!


And while I'm at it, here's a card I made using the new Sizzix frog die. At first I didn't think I wanted to buy this die but since 2 other customers were buying it, I thought I'd get it too before it's gone. Here's the deets:
Sizzix XL scallop card die, froggie sizzlet die, lilac flowers die, leaves die, texture plate #6, Spellbinders oval scallop and classic dies, Hero Arts birthday clear stamp, and pearls.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: