Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shaker box and a card

Here's a couple of quick samples that I worked on this afternoon. We had some requests to see the size that these Sizzix dies can cut. The first one is the shaker box that has a flap on the top where I placed the daisy flower. When you lift the flap up, you can see the candies that are in the box. It's a good size favor box and holds quite a bit of candy. The 2nd picture shows the candy in the box.
I know the photo is quite blurry, I probably need a bigger screen on my camera. But then again, I was stand

ing on the bed and taking the photo.

The last photo is the horizontal card and matching envelope. I used some stash from another make-it take-it to decorate the card. The card and envelope is smaller than the normal A2 size but you can still mail it.
For some reason, this photo came out yellowish. It really looks much better IRL. All these samples will be at the

store so you can see the sizes.
Have a great Father's Day weekend!

No comments: