Thursday, July 10, 2008

Card sample

I was in the store for a bit yesterday, just checking out what new products came in and what items had sold since the last time I was there. And I noticed that there are some things that sit for awhile and I end up grabbing those dies to make something out of it. This was one of those dies. It is one of the deco strip dies which has phrases on it like: thanks, just a note and it's your day. It's perfect to make a fast and easy card. Try it next time you see one of these dies. I have to finish making 2 cards using the other 2 phrases. I'll post them later. Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Christina and I just recently got into the concpet of scrapbooking. However, I seem to be having trouble getting started. I am interested in any beginner classes that you may offer or know anything about. If you do, please email me at
tinavb7502@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Christina