Saturday, August 23, 2008

On to pumpkins

Although Halloween is right around the corner, I wanted to make something for Thanksgiving. I started out using Card Kit #2 from Sizzix and used the new pumpkins embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Also used the swiss dots border for the brown strip of paper.Give thanks is an older sizzlet die set that I used mirrored copper paper to cut out. And the pumpkin die is also an older Sizzix die. I used Bazzill kraft paper for this card after noticing a stack of them the other day while I was at the store. It really embosses well.Our Halloween shipment of new Sizzix dies should be arriving at the store anyday now.
We received a big shipment of DCWV papers yesterday so you may want to check it out at the store.
Have a fantastic weekend and hope to see you soon!

No comments: