Monday, September 15, 2008

A challenge

Over the weekend, my husband brought home this Cuttlebug embossing folder and asked me to make something out of it. It is the one called bird call and not one that I would actually pick out myself. So he challenged me and here is what I came up with.
Here is a closer up of the card. It actually came out better than I thought it would. The card is a 4 x 4 sized card. I rubbed my VersaMark inkpad over the bird just to darken it a little. Then I put stickles glitter glue over the bird. You can see the glitter better in this photo. The green cs is sanded.
The details: Cuttlebug embossing folder bird call, DCWV green (whitecore) cs, Fiskars border punch, Hero Arts stamp, Hero Arts gemstones, red SU cs, pink Bazzill cs and pink Offray ribbon.
I'll leave the sample at the store so you can see it.
Also, Hero Arts stamps and Sizzix dies came in the store today.
Have a great evening!

No comments: