Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello Kitty

I worked on a card sample yesterday and forgot to post it. Here's a sample of one of the Hello Kitty dies that we just received in the store.It was quite easy and I made this in less than half an hour. That's fast for me since I normally spend hours working on a card. Sorry it's a little crooked but there was very little light in my room and this was the best angle to take the photo. Can you tell I was jumping on the bed? The background used is the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. I think I used this on just about everything I make these days. I put glitter in the flower and Hero Arts gemstones and a Hero Arts flower.
Have you ever been to Yogurtland? Well, we had never heard of it and one of our customers Barbie (thanks so much Barbie!) gave us a giftcard the other day and we decided to stop by for an evening dessert. OMG! You have got to go there if you've never been there and love to eat ice cream. You just take a container and fill it with the yogurt flavors that you like and pour toppings all over it. And this place is just busy with people waiting in line. It's right across the University of Hawaii.
Anyways, there are a bunch of dies that came in so hope you get a chance to stop by the store. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Hi Cheryl!

ohhhh...can't wait to pick up up the hello kitty sizzix dies! GREAT card!

glad you enjoyed yogurtland! :)

barbie

kato629 said...

It's so cute. Do you guys have more selections? And how much are they? Can't wait to come this weekend and check out.