Thursday, September 11, 2008

A quick and easy card

It's been awhile since I last posted a card sample. Today, I took out all the Cuttlebug embossing folders that were sitting in my package and pulled out this Christmas tree folder. I used gold metallic cardstock to emboss the tree. It was quick and easy, just layering it with white and black cardstock. Topping it with a red satin ribbon bow and red bling from Hero Arts. It really looks better IRL. I took the photo in the late afternoon and there wasn't much sun in the room. I'll leave the sample at the store so you can see it. Have a great evening everyone!

3 comments:

Barbie said...

WOW, Cheryl! i really like this card! GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

It's almost that time again. Christmas!!! I really like it.It looks expensive if you would have bought it at hallmark.You save money making your own cards.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting sample cards ! They are are so great !!