Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hero Arts and Score Tape

Hi everyone! We received a shipment of Hero Arts clear stamps and Score Tape by Score Pal. I really like this 2 way tape that Score Pal came out with. It is real sticky and seems to hold projects together. And there is more tape on the roll.
I made a couple samples the other day after staring at my Hello Kitty collection of dies.

I rarely use the color purple but I thought this color fit the flowers and words perfectly. I glittered the flowers and used all 3 sizes on the die for the background. The Hello Kitty phrase is cut in 2 different colors and dotted with a Hero Arts heart gemstone. Ok, I hope this card didn't jump at you because it's really hard to take a photo of glittered items.This is a gift card holder using the ladybug die.

This is the same thing but in orange and black since this month is Halloween. I made the gift card holder from my Cricut machine. The samples will be at the store and the colors look better IRL. Have a great evening!

No comments: