Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Just Rite stamp

Hi everyone! Here is another Just Rite stamp from the same Christmas set as the one in the post below this. I used the same layout but placed the snowman on the card horizontally (I hope that's correct).I like to do quick and easy cards so as much as I love ribbon, sometimes I don't put it on.Here's a closer look at the snowman. The card took me a little longer than usual because I had to color in parts of the snowman.
Here's the deets:
Just Rite Stampers Christmas set, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders petite scallop circle and classic circles, Hero Arts snowman stamp, metallic foil cs, Hero Arts cs, Hero Arts bling, Stickles black glitter, and chunky white glitter.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

happycrafter said...

Love the card! Where can you purchase the Just Rite Stampers? I would love to get one.