Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did you know???

That the Ranger liquid pearls we have in the store can also be used on fabric or tee shirts? I was reading the directions on the bottle today and that's what it said. How cool...
We'll be getting in some new product from Just Rite stampers real soon. I made a sample with one of the big wooden stamps. You can find it here.
Here's the deets: Just Rite stampers - Christmas borders, Spellbinders classic circle nesties, Sizzix Hello Kitty frame die, Sizzix Sizzlit Christmas set, Cuttlebug embossing folder-ornaments, Hero Arts cs and red gemstones.
I also made a sample of the new Sizzix XL box with tab die. I used chunky white glitter on the snowflake to make it look like snow.Deets: Sizzix XL box with tab die, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, snowflake punch, chunky white glitter, Hero Arts stamp, Hero Arts metal rim tag and gemstones.
We may get our shipment on all the new Spellbinders dies tomorrow (keeping my fingers crossed) but I will post it if we do. I can hardly wait to get some of those new dies.
Have a great evening!

No comments: