Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Santa...

Hi everyone! Here's a sample of a card using the new peek-a-boo windows die from Sizzix.I recently got myself a Janome mini sewing machine so I could add some stitching on my cards and layouts and here is my first attempt on sewing on a card. It actually saves on putting adhesive down to hold the pieces together. The dear santa words and the snowman are from the new Christmas deco strip Sizzlit dies that were made for this XL peek-a-boo window die.And see, the windows flap open and you can put a message or diecuts or photos etc. under the flaps. I actually wrote a message under each flap and put a photo of our grandson Zack uner the last flap. This would make a nice Christmas card to send to family and friends. The sample is at the store so if you get a chance, check it out next time you're shopping there.
Don't forget about the giveaways we are having at the store. And it slipped past me that the entry is with a purchase.
Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: