Saturday, December 6, 2008

Maddie card

Hi everyone! How's your Christmas shopping going? I haven't started yet but I'm hitting the malls today. I hope to get most of it done. Here's a card I made using the new Spellbinders nestabilities label one die. This is one of my favorite dies so far besides the classic circles. And because the dies nest, you can create all kinds of projects using this set. I started off using the Sizzix kit #2 to make the card. I embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflakes folder. Stamp is by Dandelion Designs and colored with Copic markers. Maddie's clothes is glittered with stickles and I used liquid pearls on the white parts of her clothes. Liquid Pearls is another favorite item that I love using these days. Stamp a sentiment inside the card and its ready to be mailed. Well, have a great Saturday and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: