Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to creating

Hi everyone! First off, we received a shipment of Just Rite Stampers yesterday. And more Sizzix dies have also landed. We should be receiving the new Hello Kitty dies next week Monday. I'll keep you posted. Here is a sample I made from the Twitterpatted line from Imaginisce. This stamp is called Foxy. I colored him in with a line of markers from Tsukineko called Memento markers which should be arriving at the store sometime soon. These work with any kind of ink and also very affordable. We also received markers from American Crafts and we have a bunch of stuff coming in soon.
Supplies: Imaginisce foxy stamp, Hero Arts circle woodgrain stamp, Spellbinders circle nesties, Hello Kitty frame die, Cuttlebug houndstooth folder, Hero Arts word stamp, Hero Arts flowers and gemstones, and Lasting Impressions buttons.
I have some other samples that I'll post later. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: