Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Well, yesterday we received a shipment from Tsukineko. We now have the full line of Memento markers in the store. Also in, Memento black ink pads for you Copic lovers. This ink works very well with Copics.

This is a card that I made using one of the new 3-D pop-up dies from Sizzix. The dies should be shipping sometime in April. This one is using 3 hearts. The Hello Kitty die is also a new Sizzlit die and should be arriving in the store Monday or Tuesday along with that Hello Kitty phrase die. I left this sample at the store so don't forget to check it out while you're there. Sorry the image of the card is kind of small but I couldn't figure out how to make it bigger.

Have a great Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love the 3D card! Especially because you're using the new HK dies! Can't wait for it to come in to your store! I'll be there when it does!! LOL