Friday, February 27, 2009

Kittys and rainbows

I finished up this card yesterday and was going to post it but it was so dark by the time I came upstairs to take the photo.I know the orange color looks real bright, but it really isn't. I tried to make the colors as close to what the card looks like but sometimes it doesn't come out that way when you're fixing the photo. I'm not sure if you can see it but the word "hello" has a blue hello under the orange hello.

Here's a closer look at Hello Kitty and the rainbow. This butterfly die is so cute that I used it again for this card.

Supplies:

Sizzix Hello Kitty butterfly sizzlt die, rainbow sizzlit die, Sizzix embossing folder, Hello Kitty word, phrase deco strip die.

Have a great Friday and weekend!!!

1 comment:

Dawne said...

Hey Cheryl! It's very pretty with that HK over the rainbow =} Good job!