Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Hello Kitty box

Hi everyone! As you can see, I've been busy making things with all the new Hello Kitty sizzlit dies. Todays box uses the same die from yesterday, the SU scalloped envelope die. And although we do not carry this die, you can order it from a SU representative.I used a Hello Kitty embosslit die to decorate this box. If you want instructions on making this box, go to my blog for the tutorial. I stamped the background paper using the new Hero Arts houndstooth stamp. I love this stamp and it is one of my favorites now.As you can see, this box is skinnier and can hold a post it note pad or you can put a bag of Hershey candy bars inside the box.I also made one in purple since I did the tutorial using purple cardstock and didn't want to waste the box.The embosslit dies are easy to use. There is no paper piecing to it. You can just color the face like I did using markers.
Supplies:
Sizzix Hello Kitty face embosslit die, Hero Arts houndstooth stamp, MS border punch, and SU scalloped envelope die.
Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Fay said...

Love this in purple especially. I think I'm gonna have to get the houndstooth BG stamp.