Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello Kitty banner

I finally made something with this Sizzix XL banner die. There are a lot of things you can make with it but I think this would make cute centerpieces for birthday parties. You can use any die to decorate the banner.I put Mimmy on there since she was a perfect fit. Um... notice what I used to hold the banner.And since I didn't have a stick, I used a wooden chopstick because it was sitting there in my can of markers.

Supplies:

Sizzix Mimmy sizzlet die, Sizzix XL banner die, cardstocks, Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, ribbon, stickles glitter glue and a wooden chopstick.

Have a great Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey C, very cute!! Every time I see a sizzix, I always think if I can do with the Cricut... love it, and thanks for sharing it!! Love the chopstick and the TP!!! I was laughing, because thought - the TP could be a great center pieced item along with the banner!!

Hugs,
Jen

Fay said...

So cute, Cheryl!