Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello Kitty spring bonnet

Here is a card that I made using one of the new Sizzix Hello Kitty embosslits that we received last week. It's a much bigger size than the ones we received on the March releases. This one is Hello Kitty with bonnet.It cuts and embosses a flower wreath and the kitty. So you're actually getting 2 dies. I used the acetate that we sell in the store to make this card. I placed the flower wreath on the top of the acetate and the pink kitty is placed under the acetate and attached to the white dotted embossed cardstock.

You can see it better in this photo. I tied a pink sheer ribbon around the acetate and card to hold it together. I put white pearl gemstones on the flower wreath and kitty's bonnet.

We will be getting more of the spring Hello Kitty's in this weeks shipment. Have a great Sunday evening!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very cute! can't wait to come & shop again.