Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday's make and take

Hi everyone! This past Saturday we had a Sizzix make & take and I was quite surprised that so many people came since the weather was pretty bad outside. Here is what we made using the new Hello Kitty bunny ears sizzlit die. EDIT - sorry forgot to say that we covered a Necco Easter candy box. You can find them in Longs Drugs or Pricebusters.

This die is so cute! I had been waiting for the spring Hello Kitty dies to show up so I could make the sample and thank goodness it arrived last week. We all had fun and here are some photos that my husband took.
It was so nice seeing everyone again and also meeting all the new people that came.

We'll be having another make & take on April 4th from 10 - 12 pm with Jean from Dandelion Designs. So mark your calendars for April 4th.

Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

sorbet said...

Thank you Cheryl for taking your time to post this adorable HK favor. My friend was so jealous that she missed coming, again. It's for friends like these that I appreciate it more.

Can't wait for your next make and take!