Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Arriving soon

Hi everyone! You all probably know that I have my own blog but I also do this one for my hubby. And sometimes I forget to post samples on here. This is a card that I made yesterday using a new Hello Kitty die that is shipping out this week and will be in the store soon.This die is called Aloha Hello Kitty. I used tan colored cardstock for kitty because she's wearing a bikini and needed some color on her. The embossed background on the card is also a new Hello Kitty embossing folder set that will be in the store later this week. And of course the scallop border die is one that I like to use a lot for my projects. One can never have too many scallop borders. The word "hello" is a Hello Kitty sizzlit die that was released a couple months ago.

Don't forget that the 30% off sale ends tomorrow at the store closing time. Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Fay said...

OMG....this is the cutest card! LOVE the new Hello Kitty die!! Can't wait for it (and the new background) to come in. Thanks for sharing!!