Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's that time again!

Hi everyone! Back by popular demand, our 30% off sale! From Monday, April 27th through Wednesday, April 29th. Everything is 30% off the suggested retail price. All sales final, no returns or adjustments from previous purchases and does not include items on hold prior to Monday, April 27th.
Also, we have the "Scor-Bug". Have you tried this tool yet? Use it with your Scor-Pal to create dotted embossed lines. Really cool tool! And a reorder of Spellbinder dies just arrived in the store.
Have a great Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so sad, I can't make it during those days...maybe I should call in sick? hahaha

Cami said...

OMGoodness! I worked all weekend at the Food Expo and only checking my email now so I had to call my sister who owns the Pen Shop upstairs to go downstairs to get me one! I can't miss something like this and hope Clifford still has some! She's getting one also (I like to enable her!). Great deal, as always! Camille

Kyoko said...

Thanks for having this SUPER SALE! I had lots of fun!!! Thanks Clifford for putting up with all us crazy ladies.