Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby turtle favor bag

Hi everyone! I made this favor bag using the Sizzix daisy doily die and the new turtle from the baby line.

I also posted a tutorial on how to make this favor bag on my blog. Check it out here. I am trying to use up all the leftover scraps from the make & takes we did but the pile doesn't seem to be going down.

Supplies:

Sizzix daisy doily die, Sizzix turtle die, Sizzix birthday #2 embossing folder, Spellbinders label 4 die, Imaginisce wild animals clear stamp, Hero Arts gemstones, cardstock, tulle and glitter.

Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

This turtle is sooooo cute! And I have that doily die so now I know what to use together. I bought the little elephant and giraffe also from J's so I can now make a few needed baby cards! Thanks for this wonderful idea! Yeah, I have tons of scrap paper lying around that needs to be used up! Hugs, Cami