Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Kitty spring set embossing folders

Hi everyone! I took a little break last week since I was a little pooped out from all the make & takes we were doing around town and the outer islands. It's so much fun to have Cheri come out to visit us in Hawaii but it really is a lot of work. Anyways, I made this card using the Hello Kitty spring set embossing folders that just arrived in the store.I cut out all the pieces so I could layer it to give her a little dimension. This set is so cute! I used stickles glitter glue on her dress and flowers and also put pearl stones in the center of the flowers.The ribbon is Offray and I went to the store to get more of it but it was all sold out. We should be getting more in soon. The new Hello Kitty summer dies should be arriving in the store later this week.
Hope you're all having a great evening!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

This is a very cute HK card and I love the embossing dies! So well put together Cheryl! I'm waiting for more dies to come in so I'll be popping in J's again! Cami

Vicki said...

I never knew these existed!! Your cards are adorable!