Saturday, May 16, 2009

He's getting creative

Something sparked the other day and it got him creating.

Look at what he ended up creating! He cut the pig out of chipboard with the Sizzix pig die, even colored in the nose and eyes. Too cute huh? The paper is textured with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and I can't remember the name of it. I don't think you can really see the texture in this photo but he poured blue glitter over the paper. The sample will be at the store so you can take a closer look at his creation.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

7 comments:

Jean said...

Yeah, Cliff!!! Sooooooo cute!!! If you do a class, I'll come!!!

Janis said...

You go Cliff! Gotta stop by next week to see it.

Cami said...

Alright, Clifford! Way to go! I'll be stopping by early next week so my sister and I will come down to see your first creation! Great job! Yay!
Cami

Teri said...

I love this piggy! What a fantastic job, Cliff! You're going to have to start scheduling classes! Teri

Dawne said...

So cute you put it up on the blog ;) He was so proud of his work! When he was showing it to me he was all giggly. Funny!!

Linda said...

Yay Cliff! I love it! Especially since I love piggies!!! Great job and keep on creating!

Joy said...

go Cliff go! I knew you had it in you!!! will come by soon to check it out! oink...oink! not making this for the swine flu huh?! LOL!