Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pink elephant woodgrain card

Hi everyone! I was in the stamping mood yesterday and wanted to try out the new Hero Arts woodgrain stamp.The elephant is a Penny Black stamp but I'm not sure if we still have it in the store. I used Tsukineko Versamark dazzle frost ink to do the embossing when I stamped the woodgrain background stamp on white cardstock. You can really see and feel the woodgrain texture on the card. The "you're special" stamp is from the ink & stamp sets that is in the store.

Supplies:

Penny Black elephant stamp, Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp, circle nesties, ink & stamp - you're special, Stickles glitter glue and Hero Arts gemstones.

Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

Fay said...

Cheryl, this card came out so cute! I bought the woodgrain stamp from the store a couple of weeks ago, but haven't used it yet, so thanks for sharing this! :D And the elephant is perfect in pink!!!