Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sizzix heart 3-D pop-up

Hi everyone! I know, I've been lazy and haven't been creating much and my hubby has been after me to post this. I saw this online at Sizzix over a month ago and made it but haven't had the time to really post this.I know it looks plain but the reason for that is instead of turning it into a mini album, I decided to make it a favor holder.This is all the pop-up hearts when you lay it down. I used Imaginisce paper because I wanted it to be 2 sided which you will see why in a second.This is the favor holder after you open it and tie the ribbons together on the side. You need 3 papers to make this. It's super easy and very fast!You can add little bags of candy in each heart. The sample will be at the store so you can see it and I hope to finish the mini album that I made with the rest of the hearts that I cut out.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hi Cheryl! Welcome back. This is a very interesting favor bag! I'll be sure to look at it the next time I go to J's. Lovely papers you used. Cami