Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another shipment of punches and a thank you card

Hi everyone! Yesterday, another shipment of punches arrived at the store. Please call if you were waiting for a certain punch.Here's a card that I made over the weekend using the Dovecraft daisy punch and also Doodlebug chunky glitter. The easiest way that I found to use this glitter is I squirted glitter glue for the center of the daisy and poured the chunky glitter over it. It dries quite fast and isn't messy at all unlike ultra fine glitter. The orange frame is a new Sizzix die called scallop frame and stamps are all Hero Arts and I used a Sizzix textured impressions folder for the blue card base.
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love this card, Cheryl! So cute with that Dovecraft daisy punch! This must be something new in the store...never knew Dovecraft also made punches...do I want it or what??? I just got that Sizzix scallop frame last week and I love this! Just made a card, too! Good tip on the glitter...I usually get it all over me and the my room and I can't wash it out! Thanks for sharing this cute card! Cami