Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pumpkin treat box, Dandelion card and last Saturday's make & take

Hi everyone! Well, it's getting close to all those holidays and one of my favorites coming up is Halloween. I bought this new punch from the store and had no idea what I was going to make with it. And because it is a punch, you have to really make sure that what you are using can be punched. So I ended up using this Sizzix XL box die. LOL! Turned out to be a square pumpkin head. And the stamp was in the sale bin which I found while browsing the store on Saturday. I made the handle from the MS drippy goo punch. I embossed the box with a cuttlebug folder.
This next card I made uses the new shapeabilities die from Spellbinders. It is called contemporary hearts. I made it to give to someone as a thank you card. I actually made 2 so a sample is at the store.
This last card was a slider card that we did for our make & take this past Saturday. I saw this on the Hero website couple years ago but never got around to figuring it out until last week.When you pull on the tag, the card slides open.It is so cute and super easy to make! Thanks to all the ladies that stopped by to make it. Hope you're all enjoying the new work week! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Hi there Cheryl! I'm so sad I missed your M&T on Saturday and had hubby with me and you know how that goes! LOL! Love your cute little square pumpkin! You did great with this punch. And I must go back to the store to see the card with the new Pendants dies. Lovely card. Your slide card is so cute and I really wish I could have been there to make this. But, I will catch you at BF this Saturday! Cami

Jen said...

Cute creations, Cheryl!!! Hope all is well... I will try n' make down to J's today....