Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Elliot flower bag

Hi everyone! Here is a bag/box that I made using the newer Sixxiz XL die called flower bag. I try to use the dies in different ways and so I turned this bag into a box to hold more goodies. The stamped image is Elliot from Dandelion Designs. The glittered flower on the top is actually supposed to flap over for the bag version. You can see in this photo how the original bag shape now looks like a box.
The dotted stamped background on the box is a Hero Arts stamp. I embossed it with clear embossing powder. Here's an aerial view of the top of the box. I don't know where that came from... LOL! As you can see in the picture, the flowers at the top of the box are held together with a brad. You can also tie it with a ribbon too.
Hope you're all having a great week!

1 comment:

Janis said...

This is a really cute die and I love the color combo pink & green. Who would have thought that they go well together? But it's totally cute!