Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Haunted house box

Hi everyone! Wow, the holidays are quickly approaching us and before you know it, it will be Christmas. I have been wanting to make something with the MS haunted house punch and this is one of the boxes that I used it to decorate. I used Sizzix box #2 to hold my treats. It sure holds a lot of candies.
Here is a photo of what the box looks like without the candies. The green cs is actually a little brighter but I took these photos early in the morning and it was still quite dark.Supplies:
Sizzix XL box #2, MS haunted house punch, Sizzix sizzlit ghost, MS drippy goo punch, Spellbinders oval and classic scallop nesties, and stickles black glitter glue.
Don't forget about the Spellbinders sale which ends tomorrow.
Have a great evening!

No comments: