Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Build a Bear TI folders

Hi everyone! Yesterday I made 2 cards using the 2 Build a Bear TI folder sets that we just got in from Sizzix. And don't forget that all the TI folders are 30% off the retail price and today is the last day of the sale. This card was made from the Beary Christmas set. I layered all the embossed pieces of the bear folder. It took me a little longer than usual to cut all the pieces out. I went with all the colors on the BAB logo to make the card look fun and bright and Christmasy.
This 2nd card is from the Beary Birthday set but the bear is another die. It is an older Sizzix die called bear #3. I used this bear since the BAB dies have not shipped yet and I needed a bear. We still have some of these bear dies in the store. I also tilted his head on this card.
Don't forget about our make & take this Saturday and bring your tool kit. Have a wonderful humpday!!!

No comments: