Friday, October 23, 2009

Gingerbread house bag and box and shipment of punches

Hi everyone! We jsut received a shipment of Tonic, EK Success and Martha Stewart punches. I personally like the cute reindeer punch. Call the store if there is a punch you were waiting for. We have another shipment of punches either tomorrow or Monday. Here is a Sizzix gingerbread house bag that I forgot to post on the blog. I made this a couple weeks ago. It was real easy to put together and the die comes with instructions. I decided to make it my favorite color which is pink instead of a brown cookie color. I used one of Jean's new holiday stamps for the tag.
Last weekend I played with the same die again and made it into a box to hold more treats. I put styrofoam at the bottom of the box to stick the candy canes in. It's a great centerpiece idea for a Christmas party.

Here's a photo of what the inside of the box looks like. There is quite a bit of space in it.And this last photo is of the make & take we had last week Saturday at the store. We did a pink mini album because October is breast cancer awareness month.I am taking a break this weekend but we will be having a make & take next weekend. I'll be posting here the date and time.
Have a great weekend and stay cool!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow! Love all your projects! The gingerbread house is so cute! Like the idea of putting styrofoam on the bottom to stick those candy canes in! Pink is so pretty for Christmas too! Now I want this new Sizzix die! Your album you did for the MnT is also very pretty. Great job on all your projects! Hugs, Cami