Thursday, November 19, 2009

A little late and a new CC Designs card

Hi everyone! I'm a little slow in posting this pop-up card that we did for a make & take a couple weeks ago. This is the snowman pop-up die card that we made. The snowflakes and Merry Christmas phrase are both Sizzlit sets. Here's the snowman. He pops up when you open the card.
Last week we had Jodie doing a make & take with copic markers. I took home the stamped image and colored it following her instructions. I need a lot of practice. The picture might be a little off since I took it kind of close up. Here's a card that I made yesterday using one of the new stamps from CC Designs that we just got in the store. I used the new Cuttlebug embossing folder called candy cane stripes to make the background for the card.The bench is a separate stamp from CC Designs. We also have a fence stamp.
The snowflake is from an old MS punch that I bought last year.
Hope you're having a great Thursday! See you soon!

2 comments:

joni h said...

These images are super cute! I got mine today! yippee! Can't wait to create. Your cards are great!

Jodie said...

This is just beautiful.... Great job Cheryl..