Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Sizzix bag die and new stamp line

Hi everyone! This is my 2nd post today. I wanted to show you one of the new Sizzix XL dies that we received in the store over the weekend since it is on sale too. This die is called bag with handles. It's actually quite big and can hold a lot of stuff in it. We also got in C.C. Designs stamps and since I already had this stamp, I decided to make some samples using it. I don't really know how to color with copics so this is one of the ones I rescued from the trash. The grass is actually a MS border punch called icicles. There are a few left in the store and on sale this week. This is a side view of the bag. See how big it is???This last photo is a card I made last night while playing with this new scallop border punch from EK Success. The background of the card is a stamp from Hero Arts called friend definition stamp and the word stamp is a clear stamp set called occasions.
Don't forget the sale ends tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments: