Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Hi everyone! So hard to believe that another year has gone by and in a couple days, it will be 2010. Anyways, I haven't been posting much lately so I thought I'd put a couple samples on the blog.
This first box is called Box #3. It is a very big box and can hold a lot of goodies in it. Especially baked goods. I used a BAB die from Sizzix. The picture on the die shows a boy bear but you can easily make it into a girl by changing the colors on the papers you use. Here's a side view of the box so you can see how big it is.
This next box is called ornate box It is a smaller version of Box #3 but with a window cut out on the cover.
I used Hero Art's new girlie stamps to decorate the boxes. I have made quite a few to give away.
Here's a side view of this box so you can see the size in comparrison to Box #3.Also, a reminder that the store will be closed tomorrow and Friday. My husband will be having surgery tomorrow and I guess they scheduled it with the holiday so he can rest. The store will be open on Saurday.
Thanks for visiting today and we want to wish you all a very Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Two wonderful goodie box/bag projects, Cheryl! You make everything look so pretty that everyone wants to buy every die you work with! Please convey my speedy recovery wishes to your hubby! And, to both of you, Happy New Year! Hugs, Cami

joni h said...

Ah, the choices you present as to which box to get....or maybe both! Your projects are so cute!
Hope all is well with Cliff. Not a fun way to start the new year.
Best wishes for a great 2010!