Friday, December 4, 2009

Sizzix new pillowbox die

Hi everyone! Here's a sample I made of the new XL pillowbox die from Sizzix. I textured the background using the winter set textured impressions folder. Attached is an ornament I made from the flower tag die and I cut it out of chipboard. This die comes with easy instructions to make the box.
Here is a side view of the box. Notice there is a pleat on the side of the box. This is a different version of the original pillowbox die.
This is the back of the box and the top where it looks like the pillowbox. The bottom of this box is flat so the box stands upright.
Don't forget about our make & take tomorrow from 10-12 pm. Hope to see you soon!
Have a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow Cheryl! I love this new pillow box die...different from the original...so I like the shape on this. Love what you did on this box with the flower die cut from chipboard! You are so creative! I'm glad you shared this idea. Have a wonderful weekend... making more great projects! Hugs, Cami