Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emma card

Hi everyone! I got this CC Designs stamp from the store over the weekend and made a Mother's Day card. This one is actually called Easter Emma. I covered the Easter eggs in the basket with flowers. I used Spellbinders petite oval nesties in both classic and scalloped. I tend to find myself using the petite sizes more than the regular ovals. It's a skinnier oval shape.
There are more Emma stamp designs in the store since we just got a shipment in the other day.
Have a great Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

She is so adorable, Cheryl! I love how you added flowers over her Easter eggs! I think I have everything (DP, stamp, flowers) to CASE her! You took the thinking process out for me and I so love this card and the colors! I know, you love pinks too! Have a great week! Hugs, Cami