Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Boy's Day

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I posted anything crafty on this blog. I tend to forget. This is something that I made the other day in between doing other things. The die that I used for this is an older Sizzix XL die called bag with scallops. It is still available in the line. I only used the main piece of the die and left the sides off.The background is a Hero Arts cling stamp called dots. It is one of my favorite stamps to use right now. I cut the scallop piece in red and layered it under the blue. The Boy's Day stamps are from Dandelion Designs.
I stuck a googly eye on the carp and glittered the scales.
Hope you're all having a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

Dawne said...

That's a clever idea to use the googly eye!! Thanks for sharing your project!! It came out great =)