Monday, April 19, 2010

New scoreboard dies

Hi everyone! Here is a box that I made using one of the new scoreboard dies that arrived in the store 2 weeks ago. This one is called "box with scalloped flap". I covered the chipboard with paper before I ran the die through the Big Shot. You can close the box with either a ribbon or a magnet under the flap. This box is a lot bigger than the business card box.I cut the felt roses from another new die called "3-D flowers". We will have another shipment on this die in about a week.
The green label is a leftover piece from the ornate box die. I embossed it with the animal print embossing folder from Sizzix. This is the make and take we did this past Saturday. It is a pro die called pocket card. We used all Tim Holtz dies to decorate the card.
Don't forget that you can get all Sizzix dies on sale right now if you bring in 3 canned foods for donation.
Have a great Monday!!!

No comments: