Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day weekend sale

Hi everyone! Yes, I decided to give the blog-o a facelift. Hope you like it.
Memorial Day weekend is coming up and we have a big storewide sale going on. From today through Thursday June 3rd, the entire store is 25% off the retail prices with a donation of 3 or more canned foods. We are still helping New Hope Christian Fellowship Church with their canned foods drive for the Hawaii Foodbank. Please no adjustments to prior purchases and all sales are final. Shop early for the best selections.
Also, the store will be closed on Monday, Memorial Day.
Have a great fun filled holiday weekend!!!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Cliff and Cheryl, I love your new look and I think I have to check out the place you got it to give my blog a face lift too. I hope you don't mind.

See ya,
Cyn at MunchKins

Teri said...

I love the new face lift! Now for the other one (wink, wink!) The new blogwear gives such a fun look! Enjoy the long weekend and see you next week!

Adoree said...

Hi Cliff & Cheryl,
Love the new look....fresh and simple like the both of you!