Friday, June 11, 2010

Sending smiles

Hi everyone! I finally had a chance to make a card last night and I wanted to play with some new stamps that I just got from Hero Arts new summer release. This one is from the "Sending Smiles" clear set and "Let's Chill" clear set.I'm going to list all the supplies that I used at the bottom of this post. This next card I forgot to post here but the stamp is from CC Designs called "Swiss Pixies Spring" and the fence is also from CC Designs.
Supplies - card #1:
Stamps - Hero Arts Sending Smiles clear set, Let's Chill clear set, dots cling
Hero Arts - red gemstones
Paper - Hero Hues Punch
Ink - Memento red, black
Punch - Ek Success scallop daisy
Card - Sizzix XL die - Card A-2 with circle 1 7/8"
Copic markers

Supplies - card #2:
Stamps - CC Designs Swiss Pixies Spring and fence
Embossing folder - Sizzix floral flourishes and vines set
Nestabilities - Spellbinders large scallop rectangle
Punch - EK Success daisy chain
Copic markers
Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday weekend!!! Don't forget about this weeks sale which ends tomorrow.

No comments: