Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sizzix scoreboard cake box

Hi everyone! I have been playing with this Sizzix scoreboard die called cake box. It's really easy to put together. You have to cover your chipboard first with paper. Since chocolate is my favorite, I made mine chocolate. The die comes with instructions and it's up to you if you want to cut out 2 circle scallops or one. I used a tealight candle for the top and decorated around it with roses made from the 3-D die. We have a shipment of these dies coming in this week.This is what the cake box looks like with the top off. You can fit a lot of goodies in here.
For the border, I used the Martha Stewart loopy punch. Cut a strip of paper 3/4" wide. I discovered this when I went looking for a scrap to use and the one that I had was a 3/4" size.
Punch your loops all along one side of the strip.
Turn it over to the other side and punch the loops again. And you end up with this border. Crazy yeah?
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Evie C. said...

What a great tip!thanks for sharing!Love the cake creation

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am interested in some stamps.
You ship to Switerland?
How can I see the prices?
kind regards
vera
veragomesjorge@gmail.com