Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween album and shaker box

Hi everyone! Here's a photo of the make & take that we did on Saturday. We used a new die called fanciful album. We covered the album cover in material. The background is a new spider embossing folder.The candy corn is also a new die that we covered in chunky white glitter. All these dies should be arriving soon to the store.
I made this next box a couple weeks ago using a Sizzix XL die called ornate box. I made it into a shaker box and used Dandelion Design's new Halloween ghost stamp.
I had leftover candy corn from the kits so I used it on this box and glittered it with 3 different colors.
Thanks to everyone who came on Saturday and so nice to see all of you again. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hi Cheryl! What a fun album you folks did! Now I gotta go down to the store to take a look at this die LOL! And I just love love love your Halloween shaker box and the way you did the corn candy all blinged up! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creations! Hugs, Cami