Monday, August 2, 2010

TGF Maria

Hi everyone! Here's a card that I made last week as I was trying out the Martha Stewart ladybug border punch. Also, this punch is one of the yellow tagged marked down items. I couldn't believe it when I saw it there and grabbed it right away with the corner punch too. You should check out the yellow tagged marked down items area. Great deals!Anyways, on to the card. I cut the top card out using a Sizzix XL die called kit #2. Then I used the Sizzix dots embossing folder for the background. If you ever look at the Sizzix dots folder side by side with Cuttlebug's dots folder, there really is a big difference. Sizzix folders really emboss deep.
I used Maria from TGF's roll call set for my stamped image. I added green pearls on her flowers. I had a scrap of grass from another card and placed it under the ladybug punch. Then glued a piece of white ric rack over the empty space. I was going to stamp a saying but was too lazy to take the stamp out.
I stamped the inside of the top card with a Hero Arts stamp and used a leftover piece of the ladybug. You can also write a message in the bottom card.
Don't forget about this week's sale and check out the yellow tagged marked down area.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: