Thursday, October 21, 2010

Haunted house card

Hi everyone! I've been trying out the different features on the Sizzix Eclips machine and thought I'd show you a card that I made using the haunted house from the Holiday cartridge. I am very impressed with the feature that allows you to cut only the embellishments from any of the shapes that you choose on a cartridge. It saves on paper and you cut only what you need. The cuts were so accurate on each colored paper that I chose.You can see here that the house is dimensional and not flat.
The bats are also from the same cartridge, Holiday.
The yellow background paper is embossed with Tim Holtz's Halloween night & poison folder set. The fence die is also a Tim Holtz edge die called "on the fence". The border punch is by EK Success.
Have a great Thursday!!!

No comments: